LEFEET guarantees that the LEFEET S1 PRO products you purchase are designed and manufactured according to the qualified standards. Under normal use, there is no functional defect during the warranty period. If you have any problem in the process of using, we recommend that you first check the user manual, furthermore, you can also download the user manual, FAQ, instructional video or support forum on our website.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Your LEFEET S1 PRO includes a one-year limited hardware warranty which starts from the date of the sales invoice, the warranty period of the main body is 12 months while the warranty period of the battery is 6 months. If you cannot provide an invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product, or otherwise specified by LEFEET.
If repairs are not feasible or commercially unfeasible, we may replace this product with new or refurbished products with similar features. After repair, firmware upgrade, and replacement, the replaced product or accessory will be covered by the same warranty during the remaining warranty period of the original product.
HOW TO OBTAIN AFTER-SALES SERVICE
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, please contact us through [email protected] to obtain after-sales service.
LEFEET may not offer after-sales service in some area,the policy of after-sales service varies from different places. Additional charges may be required for services outside the regular service scope. Please contact us for information specific to your location.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE OBTAINING AFTE-SALES SERVICE
Please specify the problems with the product after contacting LEFEET.
LEFEET technician will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by phone, email, or remote assistance. If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone, you may be required to deliver the product to LEFEET for further examination. LEFEET will arrange for repair or replacement service under this Limited Warranty Service.
PRODUCT AND PART REPLACEMENT
When after-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replaced product or part becomes LEFEET’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered LEFEET products and parts are eligible for replacement.
Replacement products or parts provided by LEFEET may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.
USE OF PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION
If you obtain service under this policy, you authorize LEFEET to store, use, and process your contact information, including name, phone numbers, address, and e-mail address. You agree and understand that it is necessary for LEFEET to collect, process and use your information to perform service under this policy. We may contact you to inquire about your satisfaction with our service or to notify you about any product recalls or safety issues.
In order to achieve these aims, you authorize LEFEET to transfer your information to any country where we do business and to provide it to entities acting on our behalf. We may also disclose your information where required by law.
WHAT THIS AFTER-SALES POLICY DOES NOT COVER
This policy does not cover the following:
- Collision or burning down accidents caused by man-made and non-product quality problems.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification and dismantling of the shell under the guidance of the unofficial instruction manual.
- Damage caused by improper installation, use and operation not according to the user manual.
- The customer repairs the parts by himself or asks an unauthorized service organization to repair/modify the parts without official instructions.
- Damage caused by improper circuit modification guided by unofficial user manual and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by misuse of the product or handling of the product under environmental conditions not in accordance with the user manual.
- Damage due to peripherals, add-on devices, or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
- Damage caused by insufficient discharge when the battery is low or when using a battery with quality problems.
- The device has been damaged, including but not limited to damage caused by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disasters and transportation.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the type nummber, serial number, production date has been removed or unrecognizable.
- The product cannot work properly because it is not used in the country/area where it was originally designed and manufactured or approved for use.
- For third-party applications that you use on the product.
LIMITATION OF LIABILIYTY
LEFEET only take charge of the loss or damage under following circumstances: Your product is owned by LEFEET or it is in LEFEET’s transportation. Under no circumstance, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy set forth herein, shall LEFEET, its affiliates, suppliers, dealers, or service providers be liable for any of the following even if informed of their possibility and regardless of whether the claim is based in contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or other theory of liability: 1) Third party claims against you for damages; 2) Special, incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
In no case shall the total liability of LEFEET, its affiliates, suppliers, dealers, or service providers for damages from any cause exceed the amount of actual direct damages, not to exceed the amount paid for the product.