LEFEET guarantees that the LEFEET S1 products you purchase are designed and manufactured according to the qualified standards. Under normal use, there is no functional defect during the warranty period. If you have any problem in the process of using, we recommend that you first check the user manual, furthermore, you can also download the user manual, FAQ, instructional video or support forum on our website.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Your LEFEET S1 includes a one-year limited hardware warranty which starts from the date of the sales invoice, the warranty period of the main body is 12 months while the warranty period of the battery is 6 months. If you cannot provide invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product, or otherwise specified by LEFEET.
If repairs are not feasible or commercially unfeasible, we may replace this product with new or refurbished products with similar features. After repair, firmware upgrade and replacement, the replaced product or accessory will be covered by the same warranty during the remaining warranty period of the original product.
HOW TO OBTAIN AFTER-SALES SERVICE
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, please contact us through email@example.com to obtain after-sales service.
LEFEET may not offer after-sales service in some area,the policy of after-sales service varies from different places. Additional charges may be required for services outside the regular service scope. Please contact us for information specific to your location.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE OBTAINING AFTE-SALES SERVICE
Please specify the problems with the product after contacting LEFEET.
LEFEET technician will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by phone, email, or remote assistance. If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone, you may be required to deliver the product to LEFEET for further examination. LEFEET will arrange for repair or replacement service under this Limited Warranty Service.
PRODUCT AND PART REPLACEMENT
When after-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replaced product or part becomes LEFEET’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered LEFEET products and parts are eligible for replacement.
Replacement products or parts provided by LEFEET may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.
USE OF PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION
If you obtain service under this policy, you authorize LEFEET to store, use, and process your contact information, including name, phone numbers, address, and e-mail address. You agree and understand that it is necessary for LEFEET to collect, process and use your information to perform service under this policy. We may contact you to inquire about your satisfaction with our service or to notify you about any product recalls or safety issues.
In order to achieve these aims, you authorize LEFEET to transfer your information to any country where we do business and to provide it to entities acting on our behalf. We may also disclose your information where required by law.
WHAT THIS AFTER-SALES POLICY DOES NOT COVER
This policy does not cover the following:
- Collision or burning down accidents caused by man-made and non-product quality problems.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification and dismantling of the shell under the guidance of the unofficial instruction manual.
- Damage caused by improper installation, use and operation not according to the user manual.
- The customer repairs the parts by himself or asks an unauthorized service organization to repair/modify the parts without official instructions.
- Damage caused by improper circuit modification guided by unofficial user manual and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by misuse of the product or handling of the product under environmental conditions not in accordance with the user manual.
- Damage due to peripherals, add-on devices, or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
- Damage caused by insufficient discharge when the battery is low or when using a battery with quality problems.
- The device has been damaged, including but not limited to damage caused by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disasters and transportation.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the type nummber, serial number, production date has been removed or unrecognizable.
- The product cannot work properly because it is not used in the country/area where it was originally designed and manufactured or approved for use.
- For third-party applications that you use on the product.
LIMITATION OF LIABILIYTY
LEFEET only take charge of the loss or damage under following circumstances: Your product is owned by LEFEET or it is in LEFEET’s transportation. Under no circumstance, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy set forth herein, shall LEFEET, its affiliates, suppliers, dealers, or service providers be liable for any of the following even if informed of their possibility and regardless of whether the claim is based in contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or other theory of liability: 1) Third party claims against you for damages; 2) Special, incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
In no case shall the total liability of LEFEET, its affiliates, suppliers, dealers, or service providers for damages from any cause exceed the amount of actual direct damages, not to exceed the amount paid for the product.
The LEFEET S1 has been designed with the utmost safety in mind for its users. However, as with any scooter product, the LEFEET S1 has inherent hazards associated with its use (for example: losing control). Therefore, it is important to read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user manual and use good judgment when using the scooter.
By using the LEFEET S1, the user acknowledges and accepts responsibility of all risks associated with the use of the LEFEET S1, which may include, but are not limited to, muscle injuries, broken bones, lacerations, or other serious injuries. Use the LEFEET S1 at your own risk. We are not responsible for mishaps due to lack of common sense.
To better ensure your safety, ALWAYS USE APPROPRIATE PROTECTIVE GEAR, read and follow all instructions and warnings in the user manual.
※ The user manual can be downloaded and viewed at the Download Center in "Support" page of the website.
- This product is entertainment equipment, it can not be used as lifesaving equipment.
- This product only can be used in water. Please don't operate LEFEET S1 in the air, otherwise, it will be burned down due to overheat.
- Any accessories of this product should not be close to the fire source and should not be under heavy pressure.
- The operating temperature of this product is 32°F ~ 104°F, and the storage temperature of any accessory of this product is 14° F ~ 122° F.
- The surface of the product shall not contact with volatile, acidic, corrosive substances or sharp objects.
- Do not place any part of the body or foreign matter near the propeller when the product is equipped with batteries.
- After-sales service and repair can only be carried out by the authorization center. Unauthorized repair will invalidate the warranty, at the same time, there is a risk of personal safety and damage to the product function.
- Minors under 14 years of age shall not use this product. Minors who have reached the age of 14 should use this product under the escort of a guardian.
- Do not use this product if you are not fit for swimming, snorkeling or diving.
- Do not use this product under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Before using this product, make sure that the water is suitable for swimming, diving, etc., and that this product is allowed.
- Before using this product, check that the surface of the product is not damaged, the battery is not damaged, and the propeller is working properly to ensure that the product has enough power to return to the shore safely.
- Before using this product for diving, please confirm that you are qualified for diving, you must be equipped with life-saving equipment, take protective measures, and do it under the condition of being accompanied.
- Users who do not know how to swim should use this product in shallow water areas and confirm that other life-saving equipment is available or that a swim/life-saving instructor is present.
- When using this product, please wear life jacket or life-saving equipment, wear swimming cap, do not wear loose clothes, and keep a safe distance from the surrounding long hair or wearing loose clothes, avoid long hair or clothes involved in the propeller.
- While using this product, please hold the handle tightly and do not point the front and the tail of the product to the face of you or others, especially the eyes.
- When using this product, pay attention to the surrounding environment in order to avoid collision, do not let algae rope or other debris wrap around the propeller.
- Do not try this product directly on the beach to avoid sand, shells or other debris being brought into the propeller.
- This product is forbidden to dive to waters exceeding 40 meters in depth.
- Use only the charging accessories provided by the manufacturer. Other chargers are not allowed.
- The temperature range within which the battery can be charged is 50°F ~ 113°F.
- The battery can not be disassembled and modified, and it can not be subjected to strong vibration and shock. After the battery is installed, please take it lightly.
- The battery should not be damp, and the battery metal socket should not touch any liquid. When you install, remove and store battery, please keep this product and your hands completely dry in a dry environment.
- If, during using or charging, the battery gives off an unusual odor, heat, change color, shape, or any other abnormality, please stop using or charging immediately. Please check the storage environment if the above abnormal conditions occur during battery storage.
- Do not place the battery in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers, or on induction cookware.
- Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or use or store the battery inside cars in hot weather.
- In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care.If left untreated, the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
In order to maintain good performance, please refer to the following steps for maintenance after each use:
- Immerse the LEFEET S1 in a container full of clean water (not seawater) for 30 minutes.
- Hold the Handles with both hands and turn it on with slow speed for one minute and repeat it for 2~3 times while the product is completely immersed into water.
- Open the cover of the Main Unit, wipe off the water droplets outside the battery compartment, open the Battery Cover when both hands are dry, taking out the battery.
- Dry the Main Unit with a soft, clean, dry cloth.
- Place the Main Unit and battery in a cool and ventilated place to dry completely.
- Please do not store LEFEET S1 in too high or too low temperature, too dry or too wet, direct sunlight and dust environment, which may cause damage over time.
- Please fully charge LEFEET S1 before storing to prevent over discharge when it doesn’t in use.
- If not in use for long time, please recharge the battery every three months.
- The storage temperature should not exceed the range of 14° F ~ 122° F.
We stand behind every single statement made on our website, including but not limited to statements regarding our products and services, etc. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns. We always enjoy hearing from you!
Company Name: NOVA SILK ROAD SARL
Company Address: 37 rue des Mathurins, Paris, France
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (86) 0755-26808091